08 August 2010

Short Stay

I planned to take a quick trip to the farm to finish off the roof of the annex. I was feeling a bit under the weather with the flu, so I would take it easy this weekend.

We had about 20mm of rain since the last visit.

All the laser light was on the roof and I just had to add 2 sheets of corrugated iron. Here's the first sheet of corrugated iron attached to the roof.


Here's the view from the top with another sheet drilled in place.

Fonzi was curious about what I was doing at the top of the ladder.

We were running low on fire wood, so the afternoon's job was to fire up the chainsaw and bring back some timber.

It was a gloomy day, but the rain managed to stay away. A nice warm fire lifted our spirits, although Fonzi seems dis-pleased that I'm taking his photo.


The next morning was spent relaxing by the fire and tidying up around the shed. After a bit of exploring around the farm, it was time to head back to Sydney. Not the most exciting stay at the farm, but a relaxing one nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment